Moontime Events & Austin360 are excited to announce the next event in the Rhythm on the Water concert series. Rhythm on the Water presents Ship of Fools, a boat cruise and tribute to the music of the Grateful Dead.
The evening will feature a very special performance from Austin’s very own Grateful Dead tribute, DeadEye. Event proceeds benefit The Other Ones Foundation.
The Other Ones Foundation transitions Austin’s homeless neighbors into an engaged community, through shelter, support, nourishment and love. The following is complimentary to all guests:
• 3 hour boat cruise
• Live performance from DeadEye!
• Food (Uncle Billy’s Smokehouse & Brewery)
• Craft Beer (Skull Mechanix Brewing)
• Craft Cocktails (Uncle Billy’s Smokehouse & Brewery & GOODNIGHT LOVING VODKA)
• Wine (William Chris Vineyards)
• Non-Alcoholic Refreshments (Guayakí Yerba Matee, Big Swig Sparkling Water)
The boat will begin boarding promptly at 6:00 PM at Walsh Boat Landing (1600 Scenic Dr, Austin, TX) and will depart at exactly 6:30 PM. Do not get left behind! All tickets are non-refundable, so it is very important to arrive on time!
This event is for ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.
DeadEye is Austin, Texas’ Grateful Dead Tribute! Founded in 2010 by Joe Faulhaber and Shadd Scott. DeadEye celebrates the entire catalog and shares their energy and passion on a regular basis. Loyal to tradition while bringing a fresh, modern approach to the Dead’s music.